Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthday fun!!

Well, the big birthday weekend has come and gone and boy what a weekend! We all had a great time! (I am still trying to recover! I am still pooped out!) Brogan is finally one! I still can't believe it. He is such an amazing little guy! Patrick threw me the coolest birthday party with ALL of my friends at this dance club called Wicked Garden! Very VIP! He also surprised me by having my mom, dad, brother, his new fiance Anya and cousin Erin fly in. It was so great celebrating with everyone!

Here are some pictures of Brogan's birthday party at Gymboree. He was so cute there climbing and crawling on everything with all of his little friends! He was so cute eating his cake and let me tell you how cute it was coming out (the same color) oh to be a mommy!

Brogan looks super serious in a ton of these pictures, but he is just very observant! He had a blast!









Yummy cake with my future new Aunt Anya!!


Uncle Kyle!



Parachute time with the Fam!

Dazed over the bubbles!
Cousin Erin and me!
Happy Birthday Boy!!

Model pose!
Brogan's buddy James!

Learning to share!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those pics are tooooo cute! Brogan is just darling. That pic of your dad under the parachute... he looks the exact same as I remember him. So funny. :)

    ReplyDelete