Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life Update...




Still truckin' along with my school work. I am almost done with week 4!! Yea! Almost a whole month of school out of the way. I am really trying to take it one day at a time. I know sometimes I get discouraged when it's time to start my homework, but I really do find it all very interesting when I start getting into the assignment. I am really enjoying school. 

Patrick is back in his classes as well doing great! He will be getting his Associates Degree about 6 months sooner than me! So we will be job searching together I suppose.

Brogan is great!! He is doing so well on eating is solids! He loves carrots, sweet potatoes and squash. He is a little unsure about the green beans and sweet peas. He hates the rice cereal, but really needs to eat it, he makes the most disgusted faces! But they are soo darn cute! I think we are going to need to try adding a little applesauce to his cereal to get him to eat it. We will see.

Grandma Bobbita (my mom) and Godmommy Erin (my cousin) will be coming for a visit coincidentally on the same last weekend in July! We are all so excited for their arrival! This will be Erin's first time seeing Baby Brogan and my mom's 3rd. I know they are both very eager to see the little guy and I know he is excited too!

Everything great here in the Elliott household! Hope all is great with you!

Love, LoLo E.

PS. 
Oh ya I went back to my red hair just in time for the 4th of July. I was very festive! :) I missed it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like the red hair! Reading about Ava makes me actually cry. I CANNOT imagine. I believe you absolutely will get to see her again.

    What are you studying in school? I miss school. I would love to go again as well!

    ReplyDelete