Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back home....



Cute little booty!
Done swimming


So sleepy
mom being a dork at "y'alls texas store"
At the Houston museum of Nature and Science "Exploration Station"


Lion King?





Creepy?
My old house
The girls, Stephanie, Monique and myself
Monique and I



The girls @ dinner

On the plane

Brogan successfully made it through another plane ride without driving anyone crazy!! He was a great little guy! We also had a wonderful time meeting with old friends from when I was little and their husbands! We also went to go see the old house I grew up in and my old stomping grounds!! We even found a James Coney Island!! Holy hotdog! It was so yummy!!!! Brogan got to go swimming for the second time. This time around was much better, the indoor pool at our hotel was heated and no one was there. So we had a whole pool to ourselves! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment