Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In the Hospital!


And here I am now just 2 days before we leave for beautiful Florida :( Sunday afternoon I was cleaning the house and rearranging furniture when I decided to crack my back like I always do. So I did then I leaned over to clean off a table and I felt like I had been shot in my back. The pain rediated all through my body and I fell to all fours. Patrick helped me fall to my chest and then eventually rolled me over. I figured out that I could not move so we had to call 911. They came and scooped me up and 
 took my to the hospital. Aparently I have a bulging disk that I pinched. 2 days later I am still here waiting for the physical therapist. I will be ok, just super stiff! Thank God for Grandma Elliott is staying with little Brogan!! I love you mom!


that pic is me being bored playing with my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment